A few years ago, to get on the list of the best laptops for flight simulator, needed only a processor with a capacity of Core i7, 6-8 GB of RAM, and an excellent graphic card. But progress does not standstill. And today, such parameters are more likely to represent an office laptop, well, the maximum of the first category of gaming models.
Flight Simulator Games are developing rapidly, and this makes us focus on modern solutions. We will talk about them in our ranking of the best gaming laptops in 2020.
At the same time, in our top, both budget and premium modifications are presented – it is up to you to decide whether to be content with a small one or get an apparatus with a power reserve for tomorrow.
Attention! In our list, you will find certain modifications of laptops that can be equipped with other accessories. We will guide you about which are the high pricing and low price gaming laptop. But in the store, you can pay extra and purchase more RAM, a more advanced graphics card, or a processor.
Best Laptops For Flight Simulator:
This category contains gaming laptop models of up to 1000 USD. In the initial segment, medium-power models with Intel i5 8-10 series or AMD Ryzen five processors assemble. You need at least some discrete graphics card for a low-cost laptop to work at least on light settings with modern games.
Below are selected optimal models for working with low and even medium settings with full HD resolution. In this case, the minimum amount of RAM of the devices described below is 8 gigabytes. In this article about gaming laptops, we will highlight the top-quality ten best laptops for flight simulator games.
1. Lenovo IdeaPad – Best Gaming Laptop
The segment of budget gaming laptops replenishes the Lenovo IdeaPad model, made in an elegant aluminum case. For obvious reasons, the device has a small weight and a long service life of the structure.
The practical design is complemented only by the logo of the line, located on the cover of a 14-inch screen, covering 81% of the area.
This segment of laptops runs on the 8th generation of Intel Core i5 and i7 U-series processors. The chips give good performance in conjunction with a discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics card.
At the same time, the amount of RAM is 8 gigabytes, and 256 GB or 512 GB SSDs use for data storage. Given the price range, you can afford the second option.
It is worth adding that this gadget received a capacious battery, the autonomy of which is enough for 14 hours. The screen built on an IPS matrix with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast and powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You'll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- System RAM Type: DDR4 SDRAM
2. Dell G5 5587 (G515-5062) – Best Affordable Gaming Laptop
In the segment of budget gaming laptops, the Dell G5 5587, equipped with a 15.6-inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, looks decent. Also, the display received a high-quality anti-reflective coating.
On medium settings, modern demanding games will allow you to play a dedicated NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics adapter, complemented by its video memory (independent of the chip). At the same time, Intel Core i5-8300H gives good power with a frequency of 2.3 to 4 GHz in overclocking mode.
In combination with a well-thought-out graphic architecture and 8 GB of RAM, the performance is enough to run even the latest games, not at maximum loads.
The advantages of the model should include the amount of internal memory, including 1 TB HDD and 128 GB SSD. Also, Dell has taken care of high sound quality.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 3.9GHz w/Turbo Boost)
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 up to [32GB], (additional memory sold separately)
- 128 GB (SSD) Boot + 1 TB 5400 RPM [SATA] HDD Storage
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics memory
- Be more productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done.Turbo Frequency: up to 4.10 GHz
- 2-In-1 SD/ Micro media card
3. ASUS TUF FX705DD-AU105 – Laptops For Flight Simulator
If you plan to buy a laptop for games up to 1000 USD, you should pay attention to the ASUS TUF FX705DD-AU105 model with a 2-core AMD Ryzen 5 processor. The graphics card uses the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics chipset.
There is still enough power to run games when medium settings. The amount of RAM, in this case, is 16 gigabytes of type DDR4. For data storage, 1000 gigabytes of HDD and 256 gigabytes of SSD install.
It is worth adding that this device received a rather sizeable 17.3-inch screen based on the IPS matrix with a matte finish and Full HD resolution.
Good sound is due to the support of DTS Headphone X technology. There are a good webcam and a built-in digital microphone. In this case, the weight of the structure is 2.6 kilograms.
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 3550H (2M Cache, up to 3.7GHz)
- AMD Radeon RX560X graphics
- 17. 3” FHD (1920x1080) IPS type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M. 2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Portable design with 1.02” thin profile gaming laptop
- Dual fans with anti-dust technology
- Red-backlit keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
- Gigabit Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) at up to 1.73Gbps. Bluetooth 4.2
- 7.2 millimeter narrow bezel for upto 79 % screen-to-body ratio
- Durable MIL-STD-810 military standard construction
4. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD – Best gaming laptop under $1,000
The best budget gaming laptop – model ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD-AL124 90NR02C1-M07570.The device will receive a powerful 4-core AMD Ryzen processor and a video card of the gaming class NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050.
The model works based on an IPS screen with a thin frame. Implemented support for Nano-Edge and a high refresh rate, which guarantees excellent quality and fast response during games.
Simultaneously, the laptop passed tests according to the American industrial standard MIL-STD-810G, which indicates the wear resistance and long life of the case. The level of thickness of the device does not exceed a value of 6.5 millimeters.
The advantages of the device also include a dedicated combined space bar, isolated arrows, and backlight. Over stroke Best laptops for flight simulator technology, in turn, is responsible for accelerating the response of buttons.
- AMD Ryzen 5 2.1 gigahertz
- Solid State Drive Capacity 256 gigabytes
- System Memory (RAM)Info 8 gigabytes
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Backlit Keyboard No touch screen
5. MSI GL63 8SDK – Flight Simulator Laptop
In search of the ideal gaming laptop in terms of price/performance ratio, many manufacturers have relied on the MSI GL63 8SDK in conjunction with the Core i7 8750H processor. The base frequency of a 6-core chip is 2.2 GHz for six cores with 12 threads.
In overclocking mode, performance can increase to 4.1 GHz.At the same time, the device received a rather powerful graphics card GTX 1660 Ti from NVIDIA, and 16 gigabytes of RAM.
The 15.6-inch display with Full HD resolution attracts with its fast response, optimal frame rate, and excellent color reproduction. The viewing angle reaches 178 degrees, due to the presence of a high-quality IPS matrix.
At the same time, he efficiently took care of a good snap-in with ports: 2 USB 3.2 gen1, 1 USB 3.2 gen2, as well as 1 USB C 3.2 gen2. Naturally, there is HDMI and a mini Display Port.
- Display: 15. 6" FHD, IPS-Level 144Hz 3ms 72%NTSC, 100%sRGB 1920x1080 16: 9
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660Ti 6G GDDR6
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9750h 2. 6 - 4. 5GHz
- Memory: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB (7200Rpm)
6. Acer Predator Helios 300 G3 – Best Affordable Gaming Laptop
Just look at the design of this gaming laptop to eliminate all questions regarding what it does on the list of the best. The model runs on the processor Core i5 7300HQ in combination with 8 gigabytes of RAM.
If this doesn’t seem enough, the Best laptops for flight simulator can choose a more productive configuration, but a limit of 800 USD guided us.
However, along with the GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, the power is enough to run any games at maximum settings in Full HD resolution.
The novelty with a bright, aggressive design equipped with a convenient keyboard, a clear 15.6-inch display, the level of brightness, and contrast of which corresponds to the premium segment.
The device base on Windows 10 Home. The total weight of the structure is quite large, but expensive parts use to manufacture the case.
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.8GHz | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard
- 16GB DDR4 DRAM Memory & 256GB SSD | Extra empty expandable hard drive slot for 2.5" hard drives
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
7. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502DU-AL055T – Best Gaming Laptop
Another flight simulator gaming laptop, attracting the optimal ratio of power and cost. In any case, in the bundle that we offer.
Namely: an AMD Ryzen 7 3750H processor with a maximum frequency of up to 4 GHz (base frequency 2.3 GHz), 16 gigabytes of RAM, and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti graphics card.
Such graphic power will allow you to work with any games in medium and maximum settings with Full HD resolution.
However, the model received a fairly high-quality 15.6-inch screen with a high level of color reproduction and brightness.
The device is running Windows 10 Home. SSD capacity is 1000 gigabytes. However, the design is lightweight (2.2 kg) and thin body, and consider the Best gaming laptop under $1,000.
8. Dell G5 5590 G515-8047 – Best Affordable Gaming Laptop
The Best laptops for flight simulator, taking into account price and performance, is the Dell G5 5590 G515-8047, equipped with an Intel Core i7-9750H with a frequency of up to 4.5 GHz and an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card.
These are already flagship features at a fairly reasonable price. For obvious reasons, performance is enough for any games and applications. Linux may seem like a likely flaw, but everyone has their preferences.
In order not to go beyond 1200 USD, we have assembled a configuration with 1000 GB HHD and 128 GB SSD, but you can increase the solid-state drive, up to 512 GB. However, the model received a fairly compact size and weight of only 2.6 kilograms.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor enable powerful performance for uninterrupted gameplay.
- An innovative dual-fan cooling system with an advanced thermal design ensures that your system stays cool as the action heats up
- A 9. 9mm narrow bezel FHD display, for immersive gameplay
- Experience faster load times and a quieter system thanks to multiple storage
- Heighten your immersive gaming experience with optional 4-zone RGB backlit keyboard and Nahimic Sound Center with dual speakers.
Let’s summarize the article of Best laptops for flight simulators; I would like to add that today it is quite challenging to focus on flight simulator gaming laptops with a budget of less than a thousand USD.
You can still take a 1050 graphics card and a 4-core processor with a low frequency and try to compensate for this with the RAM. But already “tomorrow” this laptop model will allow you to satisfy the minimum settings and low budget, if not at all.
If you don’t know what to buy a game monitor, we recommend saving a little money and take from the Best gaming laptop under $1,000.To conclude, see our recommendations.
Best laptop up to 730$ – ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD.The best model up to 1200$ USD – Dell G5 15 5590; If you managed to assemble a modification that is no less interesting and worthy considering the price/quality ratio, please share your results in the comments. Your opinion is important for other users of the resource and us.