The RX 480 is an 8 GB graphic card that is specially made for gaming purposes. The Best Monitor For RX 480 and RX 580, will give you an extreme performance to enjoy gaming’s real experience.
The AMD Radeon RX 480 graphic card is famous because of its great and efficient work in games. It gives access to the games of 1440p.
The best thing about RX 480 is that it is very compatible with almost every type of gaming monitor. This graphic card can make up the combo with the monitors and give you the pleasure of real gaming on the battlefield.
This is a difficult yet challenging task to do for sure because the market is overflowing with the different brands of gaming monitors.
Best Monitor For RX 480 And RX 580:
Today, we will provide you with the best monitor for the Rx 480 to help you choose the best for you by keeping different things in mind.
- Best Widescreen Monitor For Work
- Best Monitor For Samsung Dex
- Best Monitor for Conference Room
- 7 Best Monitors For Solid Work
So without wasting much time, let’s get into it!
1. ASUS TUF (Best Monitor For RX 480)
There is a name for the ASUS monitors; that’s why they introduced the finest gaming monitor, which is perfectly paired up with the Rx 480 graphic card.
The name of the monitor tells that this is specially created for gamers who play hardcore gaming and the image quality on the display screen is also very fine and good.
This monitor’s refresh rate is very high, which means that you can play gaming with the buttery-type flow without any flickering or tearing.
The large screen also doubles up the fun experience of gaming with such amazing features. If you have this one on your table, you will not be disappointed.
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz overclock refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and 1ms (MPRT) response time, designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatibility, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility Technology ensures smooth gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
- Robust Connectivity with HDMI(v2.0) x2 and DisplayPort 1.2 ports
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- ASUS Eye Care technology and Ergonomic Design: TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and ensure a comfortable viewing experience. Ergonomic stand supports tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments.
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards. Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
2. LG 27GL850-B (Best Monitor For RX 480 and RX 580)
This monitor is regarded as the phenomenal one in the market and also the one that broke down the barrier of the pixel of response time in the IPS displays.
It provides top-notch quality to its consumers in a very way. The best and noticeable thing about this monitor is that they deliver what they say in their description.
On the other hand, if we talk about the other important things like image quality or performance etc. It will give you everything which you want on your gaming monitor.
The image quality is amazing, and the manufacturers also enhance the performance. One drawback is that an IPS glow causes some problems while playing games on the monitor.
- 27 inches QHD (2560 X 1440) Nano IPS display
- NVidia G SYNC compatible. Dimension with stand (W x H x D): (614.2 x 574.8 x 274.4) millimeter; Dimension without stand (W x H x D): (614.2x 364.8 x 56.3) millimeter
- 144 Hertz refresh rate. Viewing Angle : 178˚(R/L),178˚(U/D)
- Ultra-thin bezel and tilt, height, pivot adjustable
3. Samsung CRG5 (Best 27 inch Monitor For RX 480)
Curved monitors more than ordinary ones, then this is the best option for you to choose. It improves your setup of the desktop with its immersive design and outstanding performance.
It,s built up to give you the best experience of the latest games by making the perfect combo of refresh rate and Nvidia free sync.
The highest refresh rate with a curved screen will make the setup more significant and elegant.
Your gaming and gameplay enhance as there will be no flickering or splitting, etc.; the performance with such features will make sure that your gaming world becomes the best and the perfect one among other competitors of the game you play.
- 240Hz refresh rate virtually eliminates lag, helping you to react with Lightning quickness.
- G-sync compatibility demolishes image tears, stuttering, and screen-lag for exceptionally smooth gaming
- The deeply rounded 1500R curved screen wraps around your field of vision.
- A 3000: 1 contrast ratio lets you seee enemies with greater clarity. Blacks are deep and white are bright with more levels of shades in between
- Get ideal settings for your game. Picture mode optimally adjusts Black Gamma levels, contrast, sharpness, and color for virtually any game genre
4. AOC C32G1 (Frameless monitor For RX 480 Graphics card)
This monitor is a good option for consumers who have a fixed budget and It delivers a large and curved screen display. You can regard this one as the best large-screen display at such a reasonable price in the market for sure.
If you are new then don’t want to invest much money, this will work out as a double-edged sword.
The resolution and image quality are fine for simple gaming and movies, but you should need a graphic card with a wide range to run those games, high-end games.
Quality is not very high, but it is not very low. This monitor can be considered as the average monitor with average price, performance, and features.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does the RX 480 support the 144 Hz of refresh rate?
If you have the RX 480 GPU in your hand, then the 144 Hz of refresh rate of the monitor you will choose which will work out perfectly.
Different refresh rates are available in the gaming monitors, which can easily cope up with the Rx 480 graphic card for sure.
You choose the one with a high refresh rate because the high refresh rate is one of the basic things that a gaming monitor requires with such a graphic card. So if you have the budget, then buy the higher one.
Which one is better; RX 580 or RX 480 graphic card?
The RX 580 is an upgraded version of the RX 480 graphic card released just ten months ago in the market and manufacturers improved the build-up and the other functions and aimed to make it better than ever before.
The RX 480 is good enough in its way but if you want to buy the upgraded version, then go buy yourself that one.
I can recommend you the best monitor which can easily combine with any of those. The Samsung CRG5 is the best monitor for RX 580.
Is the RX 480 can handle two monitors or more?
Yes, the Rx 480 can handle the two monitors simultaneously, but it has one condition before combining the dual setup. It is that you can connect the dual monitors with RX 480 but only with non-display port outputs.
If you want to set up more than two monitors with this graphic card, it will surely cause problems. The dual setup can run very easily and greatly with Rx 480 graphic card, but more than two didn’t work out great.
You know that a good graphic card requires a good monitor, and you can say it vice versa. That’s why it is very significant to select the best option to do justice to others and make a perfect combination.
We have provided you with the best monitors and tried to help you choose the one you want. But if you want the expert’s recommendation, the best one among them is Samsung 27 inches CRG5 monitor.
This curvy one can be considered the best monitor for the RX 480 8GB.